On March 29, 2020, our First Service Bank Travelers Club is taking a bus tour to Savannah, Jekyll Island & Beaufort, SC. The cost of this trip is $750* per person Double Occupancy, for 7 Days/6 Nights
This Tour Includes:
This Tour's Itinerary
- Day 1
- Depart in a spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for beautiful Savannah, GA. This evening you will stay at an en route hotel.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast. Today you will continue your journey, then enjoy a leisurely Dinner and check into a Savannah area hotel for a four night stay.
- Day 3
- After a Continental Breakfast you will start your journey with a GUIDED TROLLEY TOUR OF SAVANNAH, the “Belle of Georgia.” You’ll see extraordinary architectural marvels, beautiful oak-lined streets and lovely “town squares.” You will then have Hop-On/Hop-Off Privileges on the TROLLEY for the rest of the day. Enjoy free time on historic River Street, featuring unique 18th century “ballast stone” streets and 19th century cotton warehouses that are now home to fine eateries, unusual shops and antique galleries. Tonight, you’ll enjoy Dinner with Entertainment before returning to your hotel for the evening.
- Day 4
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for a GUIDED TOUR OF ST. SIMONS ISLAND. Take a stroll among moss-draped oaks or shop at the interesting boutiques and specialty shops in the historic area. Later, you’ll take a GUIDED TRAM TOUR OF JEKYLL ISLAND. See how the nation’s wealthiest citizens like J.P. Morgan and William Rockefeller lived and played – including a stop at what was once the exclusive “Millionaires Club.” After Dinner, you’ll enjoy an evening show at the FAMOUS SAVANNAH THEATER, then return to your hotel to rest for the next fun-filled day.
- Day 5
- Today, after a Continental Breakfast, enjoy a GUIDED TOUR OF MAGNIFICENT BEAUFORT, SC - “Queen of the Carolina Sea Islands”. Beaufort’s history dates as far back as the 1500’s. Its striking mansions and scenery served as the backdrop for several major motion pictures including “The Big Chill” and “Forrest Gump”. You’ll also tour the Parris Island Marine base, where 22,000 men and women complete their training each year. Highlights of your tour include the Iwo Jima Monument, Parade Field and the Parris Island Museum. Tonight, enjoy a nice Dinner before returning to your hotel for the evening.
- Day 6
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast at your hotel before leaving for the Cannonball House Antebellum Home and Museum in Macon, GA. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 7
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home... a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!