9 Days and 8 Nights |June 2-10, 2021| $960 per person*
Join our First Service Travelers Club as we discover the "City that Never Sleeps" on your group bus trip to New York City! Two guided tours of New York show your group such sights as Central Park, iconic Rockefeller Center, the glittering Broadway lights of Times Square, the hustle and bustle of Wall Street, and more. Your group will view the dazzling city skyline as you set sail for Liberty Island to visit the majestic Statue of Liberty and then go on to the famous Ellis Island as part of this New York vacation package. A night of entertainment completes this New York bus tour! Seating is limited, call today to reserve your spot. 501-514-2340 Ina Standridge or 501-733-0529 Marilyn Battles
- Day 1:Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for the bright lights of "The Big Apple" - New York City! This evening, you will relax at an en-route hotel.
- Day 2:After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for the Taubman Museum of Art. Later in the day, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- Day 3:After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will continue on your journey towards New York City. This evening, sit down to a nice Dinner before checking into a comfortable New York City area hotel to rest up for an exciting day ahead!
- Day 4:After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll explore "The City That Never Sleeps." A Guided Tour of Manhattan will take you to such famous sites as Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial, and so much more! Later, you’ll dine at a New York City restaurant and spend a little free time in the city before returning to your hotel.
- Day 5:Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, your "Big Apple" adventure continues with the famous National 9/11 Museum, located at the World Trade Center site. Explore the museum’s collection of diverse materials which include artifacts, photographs, audio and videotapes, personal effects, and memorabilia. After a break for lunch, you will head to the incredible One World Observatory, a three-story observation deck located on floors 100-102 of One World Trade Center. This stunning structure is the skyscraper that was built between 2006 and 2014 to replace the Twin Towers. Millions of visitors flock to One World Observatory every year to take advantage of the stunning panoramic views it offers. You'll experience 500 years of New York City's history from 1,250 feet above the ground, and enjoy spectacular 360-degree views of the iconic sights of New York City. This evening, enjoy a Dinner Party with Entertainment before returning to your hotel.
- Day 6:Start your day with a Continental Breakfast, and then head with your Guide to one of New York City’s premier destinations: Ellis Island and Liberty Island – home of the Statue of Liberty! A short ferry ride brings you an up-close view of Lady Liberty, and you can exit the ferry to set foot on Liberty Island itself. Then, continue on to Ellis Island – the gateway to the United States for millions of immigrants who came seeking a new life. You will follow in their footsteps for an eye-opening glimpse into history. Tonight, enjoy dinner before returning to your hotel.
- Day 7:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Hershey's Chocolate World. Later that day, after a relaxing dinner, you'll check into your en route hotel.
- Day 8:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Woodrow Wilson Presidential Museum, housed in an adaptively renovated chateau-style mansion adjacent to Woodrow Wilson's Birthplace. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 9:Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home... a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!