11 Days and 10 Nights |October 8 - 18, 2021| $1,110 per person*
Join our First Service Travelers Club as we experience the beautiful coastal region on your bus trip to Maine. Your Maine bus tour takes you from the state's longest city-by-the-sea, portal, to American's most photographed lighthouse. Visit the Seashore Trolley Museum and take a ride through the Maine countryside on a streetcar. Tour the elegant historic Victoria Manson and enjoy free time at the historic Portland waterfront. A highlight of your Maine bus trip is a guided tour of the Maine coastal villages of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport and a drive along the Atlantic Ocean. Seating is limited, call today to reserve your spot. 501-514-2340 Ina Standridge or 501-733-0529 Marilyn Battles
- Day 1:Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach and set off on your exciting trip! Tonight, settle into a comfortable en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- Day 2:After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for the East Tennessee History Center in Knoxville, TN. Later in the day, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- Day 3:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum Dulles in Chantilly, VA. Later that day, after a relaxing Dinner, you'll check into your en route hotel.
- Day 4:Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll arrive in beautiful Maine! Later that day, enjoy a relaxing Dinner and check into your accommodations in Maine for a four-night stay.
- Day 5:After a Continental Breakfast, take a Guided Tour of the seaside city of Portland. View Longfellow’s boyhood home and sea captains’ houses, and stop at Portland Head Lighthouse, the most photographed lighthouse in America. Enjoy free time at the historic Portland waterfront, home to unique shops and eateries. Next, tour Victoria Mansion, an elegant historic home featuring spectacular architecture, stunning interiors, and exquisite, original furnishings. This evening, enjoy Dinner with entertainment.
- Day 6:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a Guided Tour of picturesque Pineland Farms! This beautiful rural landscape houses a working farm. Visit the Holstein Dairy Barn with your guide, and see the award-winning dairy cows. Next, go to the creamery and watch the award-winning cheese being made before your eyes. Shop at Pineland Farms’ Market, offering Maine-made gifts and gourmet food. Next, explore Boothbay Railway Village, featuring 28 historic structures. You can take a ride aboard the Narrow Gauge Steam Train, marvel at the antique auto exhibit, see an immense model railroad exhibit, authentic boxcars, and much more! Then continue on to Dinner.
- Day 7:Today, after a Continental Breakfast, enjoy a Guided Tour of the Maine coastal villages of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport. See Dock Square in Kennebunkport, and follow Ocean Avenue along the Atlantic Ocean. Drive by the estate of President George H.W. Bush at Walker’s Point, and see the coastline comparisons of Kennebunk beaches. Explore the gardens and shrines of the Franciscan Monastery. During free time, visit the quaint shops and eateries in downtown Kennebunkport. Next, visit the Seashore Trolley Museum, where you can enjoy a trolley ride on an authentically restored streetcar through the Maine countryside. Later, enjoy a Lobster Dinner, and then visit the L.L. Bean flagship store.
- Day 8:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Boott Cotton Mills Museum in Lowell, MA. Later that day, after a relaxing dinner, you'll check into your en route hotel.
- Day 9:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast at your hotel before leaving for the National Harbor, a unique waterfront wonderland of shopping, dining, and more. That night, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- Day 10:Today you will have Continental Breakfast and then go to the William King Museum of Art in Abingdon, VA. Tonight, rest in your en route hotel.
- Day 11:Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home... a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!
*double occupancy | $94 per person for insurance