Embark on an unforgettable journey through America's heartland with our exclusive two-day tour, "Journey to Pioneer Woman and United States Marshals Museum ." This immersive experience promises to captivate your senses and take you on a remarkable adventure filled with history, scenic beauty, and delectable cuisine.
- Entrance to the United States Marshal Museum.
- Scenic drive to Pawhuska, Oklahoma.
- Savor a delectable brunch experience at The Mercantile.
- Explore downtown Pawhuska for unique shopping opportunities.
- Discover the natural beauty and history of Osage Hills, Tallgrass Prairie, and Drummond Ranch.
- Enjoy a heartwarming homestyle dinner.
- 1 Night Stay in Downtown Tulsa
- 2 Meals (Including a Pioneer Woman Brunch Experience)
- Expertly guided tour through America's heartland.
- Comfortable transportation in our well-appointed coach.
- 3 Star and above accommodations in Downtown Tulsa
- Baggage Handling
- All attractions per itinerary
$550 per person, double occupancy
Day 1: Pioneer Woman and the Road to Tulsa
Begin your adventure with a visit to the Pioneer Woman's world.
Set off on a picturesque drive to Fort Smith. Arkansas.
Enjoy an informative stop at The Marshal Museum that honors the over 230-year history of the U.S. Marshals.
Continue your journey to Tulsa—Oklahoma. with breathtaking views along the way.
Check into your comfortable hotel in Tulsa and savor dinner at a local restaurant of your choice on your own.
Day 2: Exploring Pawhuska and Beyond
Start your day with a scenic drive to Pawhuska. Oklahoma.
Experience the delightful brunch at The Pioneer Woman Mercantile and explore downtown for unique finds.
After brunch, embark on the Roaming the Osage Tour of Pawhuska, which includes Osage Hills, Tallgrass Prairie, Drummond Ranch, and more!
Depart Pawhuska and travel to Fort Smith with rest stops along the way.
Indulge in a satisfying homestyle dinner at Calico County.
Return home later that night.