Shades of Ireland
From vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast, experience all of Ireland’s charm on this magical tour of the Emerald Isle. Live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle. Visit Waterford, Ireland’s oldest city, where you’ll have the opportunity to visit the House of Waterford Crystal. Choose from a selection of Killarney’s best restaurants with our Diner’s Choice program. See the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry. See sheepdogs in action on a working farm. Explore Dublin with a local guide – either by foot or on a panoramic city tour – it’s your choice! See beautiful Killarney from your seat on an Irish jaunting car. Journey to historic Blarney Castle, lean back and kiss its famous stone!
10 Days: March 18 - 27, 2019
- Day 1: Overnight Flight
- Day 2-3: Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin, Dublin
- Day 4: Granville Hotel, Waterford
- Day 5-6: Killarney Avenue, Killarney
- Day 7-8: Absolute Hotel, Limerick
- Day 9: Cabra Castle, Kingscourt
- Double - $3,299pp
- Single - $3,749pp
- Triple - $3,269pp
Included in price:
- Round Trip Air from Little Rock Clinton National Airport
- Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges
- Hotel Transfers
Your Tour At-a-Glance
Coordinated by Collette Experiences, the trip will include:
- Overnight on the grounds of a regal castle.
- Experience the Ring of Kerry, one of the world's great coastal roads
- See sheepdogs in action when you visit a working farm
- Jump into Ireland's vibrant capital city — Dublin.
- Stand in awe of the stunning 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher.
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.