March 16, 2020
Dear Valued Customers, Vendors, and Associates:
As the situation with COVID-19 develops, First Service Bank is taking aggressive steps to safeguard the health and safety of its associates, customers, and communities while ensuring the continued professional delivery of important financial services.
More specifically, while not a comprehensive list, First Service Bank’s COVID-19 Response Plan calls for:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of our bank branches, including Video Teller Machines, on a regular schedule each day;
- Providing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness;
- Supporting our associates who are at-risk or who have special needs;
- Limiting business-related travel and using teleconference capabilities instead;
- Postponing, cancelling, or modifying large meetings;
- Monitoring the financial markets and discussing options for customers to meet their changing financial needs; and
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you.
We would like to remind you that our Customer Care Center is open Mondays through Fridays 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and that you have access to First Service Bank’s Online Banking and Mobile Banking 24/7 at: www.firstservicebank.com.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation to support the health and safety of our associates and customers, while expending every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all of our customers. Please check back at www.firstservicebank.com for updates as the situation evolves.
As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.