There are many reasons someone should do business with First Service Bank, from the financial institution’s outstanding customer service and convenience to the many, meaningful ways the bank helps the communities it serves.
Justin Zimmerman, vice president of retail banking, has five compelling reasons that individuals and businesses should look to First Service Bank to handle their financial needs:
- Customer service – Bankers are fast, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.
- Quick response time – In the age of instant gratification, customers expect their questions to be answered quickly. With timely responses, First Service can ensure our customers are set up for success.
- Convenience – First Service hours of banking operations are from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday. FSB understands customers have busy lives and wants to accommodate their schedules. What better way to do so than with extended hours.
- Community participation – Our communities are extremely important to the growth of those that live and work there. First Service Bank and its associates are committed to helping others and giving back.
- Integrity – First Service bankers are true to their word!
Businesses and consumers have a lot of choices when it comes to financial services, but First Service sets itself apart by its superior service. “We want to be champions of our customers’ success. It is because of our customers that we are the bank we are now,” said Justin. “Also, when you combine decades upon decades of banking knowledge amongst our associates, it is hard not to set ourselves apart. We pride ourselves on celebrating our 60th year in operation and are only growing stronger.”
Justin said that whether a customer calls, emails, chats or asks questions through social media, they will always receive a timely response from a local First Service Bank associate. “Our customer service is kind, courteous and is always helped by a listening ear,” he said. “Our customers deserve the best and that is just what we aim to do each time!”
Justin, who has worked at First Service Bank for four years, said his co-workers are what he enjoys most about his time at FSB. “We are bound together by a team of friendly, hardworking and honest associates,” he said. “Over the course of 23 years, I have worked alongside many people who were mentors and friends but nothing compares to showing up each day with people you consider family. Having a mutual respect for one another allows you to have honest conversations that foster open communication and ultimately ensures a great working relationship and workplace culture.”
He added, “It’s no surprise at all that First Service Bank has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas for three consecutive years.”
With most financial institutions offering similar products and services, Justin pointed out it is the employees that set First Service apart from the others. “In my opinion, the most important consideration when choosing a bank is the people. I was taught many years ago, in my early banking career, that people bank with people, and First Service Bank has the best associates. Making the decision for any customer to switch is an easy decision. Plus, our products and services are easy to understand and use, which makes for a pleasant customer experience.”
Justin put it simply, “First Service Bank wants your business!”